ALG Travel Blog Page
Welcome back Travelers!
Many of us are now seeing a light at the end of the tunnel and are feeling like the world is beginning to open it's arms again, this may be true now that the Covid-19 vaccinations are being administered globally.
CLIA has also been working with the CDC to provide guidance for future cruises. This may involve having a proof of vaccination card handy when boarding cruise ships but we'll just have to keep an eye out and see what the future holds.
Hello friends, I know the blog has been silent for a little while and thank you for staying with me during this time. I'm glad to report that the ability to travel has slowly been coming back and that people everywhere are very ready for travel. Never has there been a time that travelers are in such a need to go somewhere.
Not just past travelers but the need to escape and have a getaway has introduced the dream of travel to more people than ever before. Covid-19 has had many people in lockdown and fear but as the industry has been working hand in hand with medical agencies, the feeling that safer travel is possible has been becoming more of a reality. Click the following link to learn more about COVID-19 Facts and Resources from CLIA's website.
As always, when you are ready to book your getaway, ALG Travel is here to help you paint your world. Just click the Contact ALG Travel link and fill out the form to get your free quote TODAY!
Indy 500 2020 Update
The Indianapolis 500 is set to run August 23rd unfortunately after careful consideration between the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the City of Indianapolis and the State of Indiana, it has been decided to run the race without fans. This years 500 Race will be a televised event whilst being closed to the public.
Read more at Indianapolis Motor Speedway website under News & Multimedia
Some highlights are listed below:
- All on-track activity during the month of August, including practice and qualifications, will be closed to the general public.
- Individuals who still have tickets to this year’s Indy 500 will be credited for the 2021 Indianapolis 500 and will retain their seniority and their originally assigned seats.
- The first Indy 500 practice will take place on Wednesday, Aug. 12, with a full schedule available on IMS.com.
- All of the action from IMS can be viewed via NBC Sports Gold, NBCSN or NBC. Visit IMS.com or INDYCAR.com for a comprehensive streaming and broadcast schedule.
- The 104th Running of the Indy 500 will take place Sunday, Aug. 23, with national coverage beginning on NBC at 1 p.m. ET.
- Local Central Indiana coverage of the race will be available on NBC affiliate WTHR.
- Broadcast coverage of qualifications on Saturday, Aug. 15 begins on NBC at 3 p.m. ET.
- Sunday, Aug. 16 broadcast coverage of Pole Day begins on NBC at 1 p.m. ET.
The Beaches of Sanibel and Fort Myers
Crystal Cruises Advance Purchase Sale
Las Vegas Phased Reopening
On June 4th, 2020 Nevada will begin Phase 2 of their state reopening. This will allow for the resorts and casinos in Vegas to re-open. Here is a list of the the Hotels/Resorts opening soon.
Please review each hotels COVID-19 safety protocols and available amenities via the links below:
INITIAL PHASE RESORT OPENINGS
Caesars Entertainment (Caesars Palace & Flamingo)
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Hilton Grand Vacations (on Paradise & on Las Vegas Blvd)
MGM Resorts (Bellagio & New York New York)
Sahara Las Vegas
Station Casinos (Red Rock, Green Valley Ranch, Santa Fe, Boulder, Palace & Sunset Station)
The Venetian | Palazzo Resort
Wynn | Encore Las Vegas
Google Business Page
ALG Travel has a Google Business page that is up and running.